||Wireless or Wi-Fi, Wired, USB
||TP Link, Netgear, D-Link, Intex
Q2687 is the smallest market programmable wireless CPU. Open AT OS running on the ARM9 core for applications greater than 16MIPS speed (using VariSpeed). Q2687 is equipped with up to 44 GPIO, particularly suitable for the requirements to connect a large number of applications.
- use the ARM 946E-S processor core, 32bit, 104MHz, 30MIPS.
- 32Mb Flash and 16Mb of RAM
- Quad-band (GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz), GPRS Class 10.
- can be done through the Open AT embedded application platform. Use Open AT 4.0 version, the operating system for OS6.60, compiled using the Eclipse environment.
- 2 ADC, USB 2.0, 1 parallel port, two RS232 serial ports, 44 general-purpose I / O port (25 working voltage of 2.8V, 19 working voltage of 1.8V).
- Q2687 very low power consumption, operating temperature range of-40°C-+85°C.
- Embedded TCP / IP protocol station, follow the RoHS environmental standards.
- 100-pin system connector; support the 5x5 keyboard interface.
- allow the exchange of GSM and CDMA versions, and supports the development of new technologies, including EDGE (Electronic Data Gathering Equipment, electronic data acquisition equipment) and 3G.
- Size: 75x54x25mm -+2mm
- Weight: 300g